My DNA Test Referral Links
- Support us by starting your shopping with our Amazon affiliate link. There is no extra charge to you. Thanks!
- "Genealogy How To"
- Biological Father and Family
- DNA Ancestry
- Grieving Unknown Biological Family
- HOLLAND ~ WILSON ~ CULLENDER ~ LAWRENCE ~ NORRIS
- LAKEY ~ DANNER ~ COBB
- PARKER ~ JOHNSON ~ THAYLER
- PORTER ~ BOWLES ~ MEREDITH ~ SMITH
- SCHROEDER ~ KOENNING ~ HERZ ~ STOLZENBACH
- TANNER ~ McBRIDE
- WATMOUGH ~ KENT ~ CRESS
- WILLIAMS ~ FRARY ~ WURTZ
- "Census Sunday"
- "Nova Scotia Canada"
- "Revolutionary War"
- "Sunday's Obituary"
- "Thrifty Thursday"
- "Tombstone Tuesday"
- "Wordless Wednesday"
- About Me
- Ancestor Spotlight
- Biological Parent
- Daniel BOONE
- Death Certificate
- DNA Testing
- How To
- Kankakee County Illinois
- Mary Polly BOONE
- Mountain Home Arkansas
- On This Day
- Ozark County Missouri
- Rob Roy MacGREGOR
- Squire BOONE
- Wedding Wednesday
- World War II
- Oh yes! Especially since receiving my #DNA results & finding clues about who my bio father may be! twitter.com/Ancestry/statu… 2 years ago
- RT @Ancestry: #GenealogyTip: A marriage license doesn't mean that a couple actually got married, but that they applied for permission to ge… 2 years ago
- My @Ancestry #DNA results are in, too! Searching for bio father & more info on my mom's side! diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/07/29/anc… #Genealogy 2 years ago
- My 23andMe DNA Results Are In! Searching for bio father & more info on mom's side! diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/07/16/my-… #DNA #23andme #Genealogy 2 years ago
- RT @TheJourney_1: Beginning My Ancestry DNA Journey diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/05/31/beg… https://t.co/UQ2WuYGkGF 3 years ago
I am a 52 year old mom of a 32 year old daughter and a 19 year old son. I'm happily married and I homeschooled the whole way through. Our youngest has been diagnosed as having Asperger's and I have an Atypical form of Parkinsonism, BPPV, Pseudo Cushings, Fibromyalgia, AGHD, and more. My family means everything to me! I am a northern Nevadan Christian working from home mom who also blogs and loves some of the social media communities. I also started as a doTerra Wellness Advocate on my 50th birthday. I'm a self-proclaimed advocate for Asperger's Syndrome, all of the Autism Spectrum Disorders, and special needs in general. I am usually found blogging, pinning, tweeting, and posting about homeschooling, genealogy, Parkinsonism, being Gluten-Free, books, recipes, and anything else on our family's Christian Journey...
Tag Archives: “Wordless Wednesday”
Herbert Woodrow TANNER and Clara Odell HOLLAND were my paternal grandparents whom I discovered in 2018 at the age of 50. I had to take DNA tests through Ancestry and 23andMe to discover who my biological father was and these … Continue reading
I discovered both of these pictures recently. What treasures! Charles Oscar PORTER (April 2, 1884 – April 19, 1946) and Mary Irene Saphronia Jasmine SMITH (July 4, 1890 – June 25, 1947) were the parents of Ruby Irene PORTER (March … Continue reading
Captain William Smith was an important Revolutionary War Veteran. He was instrumental in keeping the British from advancing further in the area, but at a significant loss of men. It was 1500 to 300 and was a trick, but they … Continue reading
William WATMOUGH (1875 – 1933) was the father of Harold Davison WATMOUGH (September 30, 1901 – August 9, 1970), who was the father of Bernice Ann WATMOUGH PARKER (March 27, 1929 – March 21, 2012), who was my mother-in-love. ♥ … Continue reading
Moses Franklin and Mary Ann “Polly” ROSENBERGER PORTER and their children. Edward T. Porter wrote, “The family in Oxford, Kansas ca. 1895. Note the flowers! I saw this house when I went there. It was then a pig farm, and … Continue reading
OK… So, this is more like Minimal Words Wednesday. I couldn’t help myself. Benjamin (or Benjamen) Franklin WURTZ (1880-1975) was my second-great-grandfather on my maternal grandfather’s side. He was the father of Ethel Helen WURTZ (1906-2000) who raised and became … Continue reading
July 10, 1999 My hubby, my daughter, and me on our big day 14 years ago! You can also see my favorite picture from the wedding of just my hubby and me on my other blog ~ The Journey