My DNA Test Referral Links
- Support us by starting your shopping with our Amazon affiliate link. There is no extra charge to you. Thanks!
- "Genealogy How To"
- Biological Father and Family
- DNA Ancestry
- Grieving Unknown Biological Family
- HOLLAND ~ WILSON ~ CULLENDER ~ LAWRENCE ~ NORRIS
- LAKEY ~ DANNER ~ COBB
- PARKER ~ JOHNSON ~ THAYLER
- PORTER ~ BOWLES ~ MEREDITH ~ SMITH
- SCHROEDER ~ KOENNING ~ HERZ ~ STOLZENBACH
- TANNER ~ McBRIDE
- WATMOUGH ~ KENT ~ CRESS
- WILLIAMS ~ FRARY ~ WURTZ
- "Census Sunday"
- "Nova Scotia Canada"
- "Revolutionary War"
- "Sunday's Obituary"
- "Thrifty Thursday"
- "Tombstone Tuesday"
- "Wordless Wednesday"
- About Me
- Ancestor Spotlight
- Biological Parent
- Daniel BOONE
- Death Certificate
- DNA Testing
- How To
- Kankakee County Illinois
- Mary Polly BOONE
- Mountain Home Arkansas
- On This Day
- Ozark County Missouri
- Rob Roy MacGREGOR
- Squire BOONE
- Wedding Wednesday
- World War II
- Oh yes! Especially since receiving my #DNA results & finding clues about who my bio father may be! twitter.com/Ancestry/statu… 2 years ago
- RT @Ancestry: #GenealogyTip: A marriage license doesn't mean that a couple actually got married, but that they applied for permission to ge… 2 years ago
- My @Ancestry #DNA results are in, too! Searching for bio father & more info on my mom's side! diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/07/29/anc… #Genealogy 2 years ago
- My 23andMe DNA Results Are In! Searching for bio father & more info on mom's side! diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/07/16/my-… #DNA #23andme #Genealogy 2 years ago
- RT @TheJourney_1: Beginning My Ancestry DNA Journey diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/05/31/beg… https://t.co/UQ2WuYGkGF 3 years ago
I am a 52 year old mom of a 32 year old daughter and a 19 year old son. I'm happily married and I homeschooled the whole way through. Our youngest has been diagnosed as having Asperger's and I have an Atypical form of Parkinsonism, BPPV, Pseudo Cushings, Fibromyalgia, AGHD, and more. My family means everything to me! I am a northern Nevadan Christian working from home mom who also blogs and loves some of the social media communities. I also started as a doTerra Wellness Advocate on my 50th birthday. I'm a self-proclaimed advocate for Asperger's Syndrome, all of the Autism Spectrum Disorders, and special needs in general. I am usually found blogging, pinning, tweeting, and posting about homeschooling, genealogy, Parkinsonism, being Gluten-Free, books, recipes, and anything else on our family's Christian Journey...
Tag Archives: PORTER
I discovered both of these pictures recently. What treasures! Charles Oscar PORTER (April 2, 1884 – April 19, 1946) and Mary Irene Saphronia Jasmine SMITH (July 4, 1890 – June 25, 1947) were the parents of Ruby Irene PORTER (March … Continue reading
Today is the 30th Anniversary of my mom’s death. March is always really difficult for me. March at a Glance March 4, 1947 ~ My mom’s birthday (Carol Elizabeth WILLIAMS) March 16, 1922 ~ My grandpa’s birthday (Carlton Nathanial WILLIAMS) … Continue reading
Today (March 16, 2017) would have been my maternal grandpa’s 95th birthday. He was the best Grandpa!!! I was extremely fortunate to be able to spend some amazing one on one time with him for many years, especially when I … Continue reading
John CAMPBELL, Sr was my fifth-great-grandfather on my mom’s maternal side. He was born in 1763 in Orange County, North Carolina to Patrick CAMPBELL (1724-August 27, 1799) and Elizabeth JAMES (death in 1830). John died in 1867 in Perry, Kentucky. … Continue reading
I was totally surprised when I came across this death certificate for my maternal great-grandfather the other day in a new database I found. I always assumed or maybe even believed that Charles Oscar PORTER died from a heart attack … Continue reading
The focus today is on my grandma, Ruby Irene PORTER WILLIAMS in celebration of Mother’s Day. She was one of my three moms. She stepped in as my mother-figure when my mom passed away suddenly when I was 19 years … Continue reading
Moses Franklin and Mary Ann “Polly” ROSENBERGER PORTER and their children. Edward T. Porter wrote, “The family in Oxford, Kansas ca. 1895. Note the flowers! I saw this house when I went there. It was then a pig farm, and … Continue reading
My mom, Carol Elizabeth WILLIAMS LAKEY, always had to make two Gooseberry Pies every year for my Grandma’s birthday. One completely for her and one for everyone else to share. Grandma, Ruby Irene WILLIAMS PORTER, would share pretty much everything … Continue reading
Darci Irene Williams June 4, 1979 ~ September 4, 2004 Darci was adopted by my grandpa and grandma when she was just a baby. She was well loved by us all. I remember babysitting my Aunt Darci A LOT during … Continue reading
My third great-grandfather, Moses Franklin PORTER, was born January 20, 1826 to Henry PORTER (1778-1868) and Nancy BOWLES (1792-1836) in Muddy Creek, Madison, Kentucky. Moses died December 26, 1900 in Oxford, Sumner County, Kansas. His second wife, Mary Ann “Polly” … Continue reading