My DNA Test Referral Links
- Support us by starting your shopping with our Amazon affiliate link. There is no extra charge to you. Thanks!
- "Genealogy How To"
- Biological Father and Family
- DNA Ancestry
- Grieving Unknown Biological Family
- HOLLAND ~ WILSON ~ CULLENDER ~ LAWRENCE ~ NORRIS
- LAKEY ~ DANNER ~ COBB
- PARKER ~ JOHNSON ~ THAYLER
- PORTER ~ BOWLES ~ MEREDITH ~ SMITH
- SCHROEDER ~ KOENNING ~ HERZ ~ STOLZENBACH
- TANNER ~ McBRIDE
- WATMOUGH ~ KENT ~ CRESS
- WILLIAMS ~ FRARY ~ WURTZ
- "Census Sunday"
- "Nova Scotia Canada"
- "Revolutionary War"
- "Sunday's Obituary"
- "Thrifty Thursday"
- "Tombstone Tuesday"
- "Wordless Wednesday"
- About Me
- Ancestor Spotlight
- Biological Parent
- Daniel BOONE
- Death Certificate
- DNA Testing
- How To
- Kankakee County Illinois
- Mary Polly BOONE
- Mountain Home Arkansas
- On This Day
- Ozark County Missouri
- Rob Roy MacGREGOR
- Squire BOONE
- Wedding Wednesday
- World War II
- Oh yes! Especially since receiving my #DNA results & finding clues about who my bio father may be! twitter.com/Ancestry/statu… 2 years ago
- RT @Ancestry: #GenealogyTip: A marriage license doesn't mean that a couple actually got married, but that they applied for permission to ge… 2 years ago
- My @Ancestry #DNA results are in, too! Searching for bio father & more info on my mom's side! diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/07/29/anc… #Genealogy 2 years ago
- My 23andMe DNA Results Are In! Searching for bio father & more info on mom's side! diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/07/16/my-… #DNA #23andme #Genealogy 2 years ago
- RT @TheJourney_1: Beginning My Ancestry DNA Journey diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/05/31/beg… https://t.co/UQ2WuYGkGF 3 years ago
I am a 52 year old mom of a 32 year old daughter and a 19 year old son. I'm happily married and I homeschooled the whole way through. Our youngest has been diagnosed as having Asperger's and I have an Atypical form of Parkinsonism, BPPV, Pseudo Cushings, Fibromyalgia, AGHD, and more. My family means everything to me! I am a northern Nevadan Christian working from home mom who also blogs and loves some of the social media communities. I also started as a doTerra Wellness Advocate on my 50th birthday. I'm a self-proclaimed advocate for Asperger's Syndrome, all of the Autism Spectrum Disorders, and special needs in general. I am usually found blogging, pinning, tweeting, and posting about homeschooling, genealogy, Parkinsonism, being Gluten-Free, books, recipes, and anything else on our family's Christian Journey...
Tag Archives: “Census Sunday”
Irvin and Elsie SCHROEDER were the parents of the man that I consider my “official” father at the time of my birth. I believed that he was my biological father from the time I accidentally discovered information when I was … Continue reading
My husband’s second great-grandfather on his father’s side, David THALER, was born on March 10, 1840, in Bayern, Germany to Johannis THALER and Maria Eva WEIGEL. David died August 1918 in San Luis Obispo, California, USA. I forget the exact … Continue reading
My great-grandfather on my mother’s father’s side of the family, Arthur Jacob WILLIAMS Sr., was born in October 13, 1889, in Kansas to Nathaniel WILLIAMS (1862-1908) and Lillie Mae “Mamie” STANLEY WILLIAMS (1868-1935). Arthur died December 16, 1965, in Kansas City, … Continue reading
My second great-grandfather on my adoptive father’s side, John Burcham LAKEY, was born June 11, 1827, in Green, Grant County, Indiana to Simon LAKEY (1778-1853) and Mary Burcham (1789-1864). He died February 12, 1863, in Cassville, Barry County, Missouri. My … Continue reading
My third great-grandfather on my mom’s father’s side, Jacob WILLIAMS, was born in about 1830 in Kentucky. He died sometime between 1895 and 1910. I have found census records for him and his family from the 1850 Federal Census through … Continue reading
My third great-grandfather, Moses Franklin PORTER, was born January 20, 1826 to Henry PORTER (1778-1868) and Nancy BOWLES (1792-1836) in Muddy Creek, Madison, Kentucky. Moses died December 26, 1900 in Oxford, Sumner County, Kansas. His second wife, Mary Ann “Polly” … Continue reading
My third great-grandfather on my adoptive father’s side, Samuel DANNER, was born about 1840 in Surry, Yadkin County, North Carolina to Adam DANNER (1793-1860) and Susannah G. Liggon (1803-1860). He died sometime before 1910. My third great-grandmother on my adoptive … Continue reading
My hubby’s second great-grandfather, Thomas WATMOUGH, was born about 1838 in Bradford, Yorkshire, England to Joseph WATMOUGH (1796-1869) and Sarah (b. 1799). He died in December 1909 in West Riding, Yorkshire, England. My hubby’s second great-grandmother, Emma KEITHLEY, was born … Continue reading
My second great-grandfather, Sherman FRARY, was born August 29, 1852 in Illinois to Sherman FRARY (1824-1867) and Charlotte Marinda SCOGGINS (b. 1826). He died February 21, 1915 in Fort Scott, Kansas. My second great-grandmother, Alice M, was born in October … Continue reading