My DNA Test Referral Links
- Support us by starting your shopping with our Amazon affiliate link. There is no extra charge to you. Thanks!
- "Genealogy How To"
- Biological Father and Family
- DNA Ancestry
- Grieving Unknown Biological Family
- HOLLAND ~ WILSON ~ CULLENDER ~ LAWRENCE ~ NORRIS
- LAKEY ~ DANNER ~ COBB
- PARKER ~ JOHNSON ~ THAYLER
- PORTER ~ BOWLES ~ MEREDITH ~ SMITH
- SCHROEDER ~ KOENNING ~ HERZ ~ STOLZENBACH
- TANNER ~ McBRIDE
- WATMOUGH ~ KENT ~ CRESS
- WILLIAMS ~ FRARY ~ WURTZ
- "Census Sunday"
- "Nova Scotia Canada"
- "Revolutionary War"
- "Sunday's Obituary"
- "Thrifty Thursday"
- "Tombstone Tuesday"
- "Wordless Wednesday"
- About Me
- Ancestor Spotlight
- Biological Parent
- Daniel BOONE
- Death Certificate
- DNA Testing
- How To
- Kankakee County Illinois
- Mary Polly BOONE
- Mountain Home Arkansas
- On This Day
- Ozark County Missouri
- Rob Roy MacGREGOR
- Squire BOONE
- Wedding Wednesday
- World War II
- Oh yes! Especially since receiving my #DNA results & finding clues about who my bio father may be! twitter.com/Ancestry/statu… 2 years ago
- RT @Ancestry: #GenealogyTip: A marriage license doesn't mean that a couple actually got married, but that they applied for permission to ge… 2 years ago
- My @Ancestry #DNA results are in, too! Searching for bio father & more info on my mom's side! diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/07/29/anc… #Genealogy 2 years ago
- My 23andMe DNA Results Are In! Searching for bio father & more info on mom's side! diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/07/16/my-… #DNA #23andme #Genealogy 2 years ago
- RT @TheJourney_1: Beginning My Ancestry DNA Journey diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/05/31/beg… https://t.co/UQ2WuYGkGF 3 years ago
I am a 52 year old mom of a 32 year old daughter and a 19 year old son. I'm happily married and I homeschooled the whole way through. Our youngest has been diagnosed as having Asperger's and I have an Atypical form of Parkinsonism, BPPV, Pseudo Cushings, Fibromyalgia, AGHD, and more. My family means everything to me! I am a northern Nevadan Christian working from home mom who also blogs and loves some of the social media communities. I also started as a doTerra Wellness Advocate on my 50th birthday. I'm a self-proclaimed advocate for Asperger's Syndrome, all of the Autism Spectrum Disorders, and special needs in general. I am usually found blogging, pinning, tweeting, and posting about homeschooling, genealogy, Parkinsonism, being Gluten-Free, books, recipes, and anything else on our family's Christian Journey...
Category Archives: WILLIAMS ~ FRARY ~ WURTZ
Ever since I began my hobby of genealogy back in 1987 when I was pregnant with my daughter, I have wondered about my maternal grandpa’s mom. Why did she die so young and what was she like? My grandma (wife … Continue reading
I am finally beginning my ancestry DNA journey. I have wanted to do it for many years! Besides the fact that I love learning more about my family history and finding out where and who I come from… I know … Continue reading
Today is the 30th Anniversary of my mom’s death. March is always really difficult for me. March at a Glance March 4, 1947 ~ My mom’s birthday (Carol Elizabeth WILLIAMS) March 16, 1922 ~ My grandpa’s birthday (Carlton Nathanial WILLIAMS) … Continue reading
Today (March 16, 2017) would have been my maternal grandpa’s 95th birthday. He was the best Grandpa!!! I was extremely fortunate to be able to spend some amazing one on one time with him for many years, especially when I … Continue reading
My second great-grandfather, Nathaniel WILLIAMS, was born in September of 1862 in Scott City, Bourbon County, Kansas, to Jacob WILLIAMS (born about 1830) and Sarah E. (March 8, 1845 – July 4, 1929). Nathaniel married Lillie Mae “Mamie” STANLEY in … Continue reading
My great-grandfather on my mother’s father’s side of the family, Arthur Jacob WILLIAMS Sr., was born in October 13, 1889, in Kansas to Nathaniel WILLIAMS (1862-1908) and Lillie Mae “Mamie” STANLEY WILLIAMS (1868-1935). Arthur died December 16, 1965, in Kansas City, … Continue reading
OK… So, this is more like Minimal Words Wednesday. I couldn’t help myself. Benjamin (or Benjamen) Franklin WURTZ (1880-1975) was my second-great-grandfather on my maternal grandfather’s side. He was the father of Ethel Helen WURTZ (1906-2000) who raised and became … Continue reading
My mom, Carol Elizabeth WILLIAMS LAKEY, always had to make two Gooseberry Pies every year for my Grandma’s birthday. One completely for her and one for everyone else to share. Grandma, Ruby Irene WILLIAMS PORTER, would share pretty much everything … Continue reading
My third great-grandfather on my mom’s father’s side, Jacob WILLIAMS, was born in about 1830 in Kentucky. He died sometime between 1895 and 1910. I have found census records for him and his family from the 1850 Federal Census through … Continue reading
Darci Irene Williams June 4, 1979 ~ September 4, 2004 Darci was adopted by my grandpa and grandma when she was just a baby. She was well loved by us all. I remember babysitting my Aunt Darci A LOT during … Continue reading